Friday, October 1, 2010

Saturday, October 2 2010


Hey everybody! As any of you who follow my personal blog know, I love charity shopping. The Sunflower Hospice Shop in Grahamstown is a beautiful little shop situated at 67 Bathurst Street - and right in my heart. All proceeds from shopping there go to patients of the Grahamstown Hospice. Shopping there makes me happy for not only the most obvious reason - Oh my god, I love these clothes! - but also because the money I spend there goes to a good cause. Find anything from books to curtains, from evening gowns to suspenders, from pots and pans to jewelery, at this quaint little store. They even had a beautiful vintage fashion show last year!

I know these first few pictures have been taking quite the cause-slant, and I would like to reiterate my invitation to anyone with some nice photos and cool ideas to come on board as authors of this blog, or merely once-off contributors.

1 comment: